The Dogtra No Bark Collar trains your dog to stop unwanted barking
Comes with conductive plastic post, you dog’s secured not to get skin irritation with the Dogtra IQ No Bark collar even when left for extended periods of time. However, it is advised that the collar must be taken off after 8 hours of straight to let your dog's neck breathe.
- The On/Off and intensity on the barking collar is used to switch the iQ No Bark Collar on and off, to pick out the intensity level and to test the no bark collar.
- Set the On/Off and Intensity Dial to off, to switch off the iQ No Bark Collar.
- When the dial is set on a pager mode (P), the dogtra no bark collar will only vibrate.
- Level (1) is the lowest level of stimulation, while level (10) is the highest. On each respective level, a vibration is followed by the stimulation.
- Set the On/Off and Intensity Dial when testing the Dogtra iQ No Bark Collar.
The Digity Dogs No Bark Collar is currently $27.95 and get FREE shipping if you’re an Amazon Prime member. That’s a 30% discount off the regularly listed price of $39.95!Fully waterproof and submersible, the Dogtra IQ No-Bark Collar is built to help you control your dog’s barking even when swimming at the pool or hanging out at the beach.The Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar is designed to be used on dogs from 4kgs and features 10 user-selected stimulation levels for flexibility and 'vibration only' level to help dog owners control their dog’s bad barking habits down to an acceptable level and eventually eliminate the dog's nuisance barking for better training and learning. It also features contact points that are made of conductive plastic; perfect for dogs with sensitive skin and is designed to fit the dog's neck ergonomically. On top of that, the Dogtra IQ No Bark collar is completely waterproof and submersible; your dog can take it to the beach and easily remove the collar strap and throw it in the wash for easy cleaning.The Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar uses CR2032 Button Type Batteries. They are easily replaceable so you won’t lose time while training when your battery runs low.Some dogs hate water but for the dogs that love it, the Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar allows you to continue training even if your dog decides to splash around in puddles and play under the rain without causing water damage to the bark collar.1. Non – stimulating Pager vibration mode
- Turn the intensity dial to P.
- When your dog barks, the iQ No Bark Collar will vibrate twice
2. Stimulation modes 1-10
- Stimulation levels from 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest level and 10 being the highest level.
- When the iQ No Bark Collar is activated by the dog’s bark for the first time, the dogtra no bark collar unit will give a warning non- stimulating vibration followed by a correction at the specific level it is set on.
- The iQ no bark collar has a preset delay of 15 seconds in – between corrections. Once the unit activates, it Will NOT activate again until 15 seconds has gone by. (The unit will reset to the warning non – stimulating vibration after 17 seconds of a correction if the dog does not bark.)The LED indicator will flash for 1 second when the iQ No Bark Collar has been turned on, and every 2 seconds afterwards. If your dog does not bark for over 10 seconds, the LED indicator will automatically turn off and the iQ No Bark Collar will turn off and the dogtra iQ No Bark Collar will go into sleep mode to save battery life. It will reactivate when your dog barks and a vibration/correction needs to be made.1. Insert the body of the iQ No Bark Collar into the barking collar strap with the On/Off Intensity Dial going in first.
2. Pull the dogtra no bark collar strap from the opposite side of the on/off intensity dial over the rest of the body.
3. Ensure that the barking dog collar strap is fully wrapped around the body of the Dogtra iQ No Bark Collar.
* For video instructions on attaching the collar strap, please check the Video tab.